Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tate | Senior 2015

I'm back! I've been waiting to blog some fant-abulous sessions for a while now and it's time to catch up! Are you ready? Kaygo....

Today I get to share with you my first senior session in a loonnnnnnng time. Tate is a senior at Independence High School this year and has a handsome sense of style and love for basketball.

 Basically he made this really easy on me...





Aside from that he was willing to let me get a little creative with smoke bombs and a small hike down a hill for some beach side goodness at sunset. His session turned out perfect for what I had in mind and now I'm pretty certain that senior boys might be the easiest subjects to photograph.

Until next time...which hopefully won't be as long as last time!

Love, Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment