Saturday, December 6, 2014

Calvin | Senior 2015

Welcome another senior to the blog, Calvin! Calvin came to me for his senior portrait session right at the beginning of Neewollah this year (so forgive me for the delay and in sharing this goodness!). I was the perfect time of year for his shoot and the locations they chose suited the season just right.

Most senior boys tend to be a bit more serious and getting a smile out of them can be work...Calvin however had an impossible time being serious which guaranteed a genuine laugh every time I requested a somber expression. Thank you Calvin and Lisa for choosing me to be his senior photographer. Your session turned out perfect and it was a pleasure to work with you both!

Enjoy some of my top picks from Calvin's session below and check back for more blog posts coming soon!

- Love Shelby





No comments:

Post a Comment